I feel like the cleaning of a home is constant. I am always wiping down counters, windows, mirrors, toilets, etc. The list goes on and on. I like to find "go to" products that help make cleaning easier.
When I was given the opportunity to try-out JAWS cleaning products I couldn't wait to see what they had to offer.
I currently use all of their products in my home. Glass & Hard Surface, Multi-Purpose, Disinfectant, and Bathroom cleaners. Their cleaning system comes with all the bottles you see here, plus 2 refill cartridges per bottle. You fill up each bottle with water to the line indicated, put the solution cartridge in the top, and the cleaner is released into the water. It is so easy to use, and it is non-toxic too. I love that the smell is not too strong, but still leaves a nice clean smell once you are done.
I am very impressed with the product. I feel like a little cleaner goes a long way too.
One Entry for doing any of the following:
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- Tweet about this giveaway (link back to this post)-leave live link and you can tweet daily
- Share this giveaway on a sweeps site, on your blog, on Facebook, or any other social media site (let me know where I can find it--one entry for each way you share it and daily)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway entered, max of 5)
Open to US
Contest will end April 19th, 2011 @11:59pm PST
I received free product in exchange for an honest review. I received no other compensation for this post, and all opinions are 100% mine.