The Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Brush is a great new styling tool. It is shaped like a typical round hair brush, but it is combined with blowing air and a rotating brush. You use this to brush through wet or damp hair for instant drying power. It works GREAT--I love how it doesn't make my hair "staticky" and leaves in shiny and smooth. My hair is very straight, but I like the added "oomph" it provides on my roots to add more body.
They also have the Conair You Style 2in1 Brush which I like to use with a regular blow-dryer too. It depends on my mood on which I like to use. I like how I can brush my daughters hair with it, and then change it to a round brush for my hair styling. The Conair You Style 2in1 Brush and the Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush are available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers for $9.99 and $59.99.
They are REALLY easy to use, but if you would like to see firsthand how it works, visit http://scunci.com/bendini.html. The Bendini clip you can now find at drug, mass and grocery stores nationwide retail price of $4.99 per pack.
To Win: One of you has a chance to review each item that I reviewed above.
A Hair Essentials Gift Pack: Bendini Clips, The Conair Spin Brush, and the Conair You Style 2in1 Brush
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which item you are most excited about owning?
2 Entries: Like Conair on FB
2 Entries: Like Scunci on FB
2 Entries: Follow Scunci on Twitter
One Entry for doing any of the following:
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- Tweet about this giveaway (link back to this post)-leave live link and you can tweet daily
- Share this giveaway on a sweeps site, on your blog, on Facebook, or any other social media site (let me know where I can find it--one entry for each way you share it and daily)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway entered, max of 5)
Open to US
Contest will end April 18th, 2011 @11:59pm PST
I received free product in exchange for an honest review. I received no other compensation for this post, and all opinions are 100% mine.