This past weekend I got to go along with my friend, Kim, for a girl's weekend. We got to stay at her family's cabin at EagleCrest resort in Oregon. As part of the fun with spent most of the time playing games. One of the games I took along to play was
The game was a lot of FUN!! I was going to do this as part of my birthday week giveaways, but didn't get it in time. I love to play games. This game is for 4 or more players, and recommended for ages 15+ which I think is pretty accurate.
1. John Travolta
5 John Wayne
4 John Cusack
3 John F Kennedy
2. John Krasinki
Then my partner would do the same. Then we earned points based on our answers. If we both have John Travolta as #1 then we get 2pts, if we both have JFK but not the same rank we get just 1pt. It is a fairly fast-paced game.We had a lot of FUN playing several different times.
My only complaint about the game is it uses a lot of paper. It comes with writing pads for each player and they do utilize front and back sides of the paper which is GREAT, but I wish there was a way to eliminate the waste.
To Buy: Retails for $24.99 and is available at Pressman Toys and mass retailers
To Win: One of you has the chance to win Wavelength!!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Pressman Toys and tell me another game you would love to have
One Entry for doing any of the following:
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- Tweet about this giveaway (link back to this post)-leave live link and you can tweet daily
- Share this giveaway on a sweeps site, on your blog, on Facebook, or any other social media site (let me know where I can find it--one entry for each way you share it and daily)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway entered, max of 5)
Open to US
Contest will end April 5th, 2011 @11:59pm PST
I received product in exchange for a honest review.
No other compensation was received, and all opinions are 100% mine.