Independent recording artist, BILLY KELLY announces the April 5th release of his third family album, The Family Garden. Says Billy, "It's loose, it's a hodgepodge, it's friendly, comfortable, and just about anything goes. And man, those tomatoes are gonna be delicious." When not making music, Billy enjoys spending time with his family, writing poems, drawing pictures, and working in his garden.
The CD is a great mixture of country, ragtime, and rock.
It is peppy and fun. It has songs for all ages.
Our favorites included:
Track 3: I'm Thinking of an Animal
Track 5: Why is the Moon Following Me?
Track 8: Scootdootdoolydoo
Track 10: The Happy Happy Whistling Song
Track 13: Rock Lobster
Track 15: It's A Wonderful Life
It is a FUN CD!!
To Buy: The Family Garden will be available online at amazon.com, cdbaby.com, and thebillykellyshow.com
To Win: One of you has the chance to ENJOY The Family Garden too.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what you would plant in a garden of your own.
One Entry for doing any of the following:
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- Tweet about this giveaway (link back to this post)-leave live link and you can tweet daily
- Share this giveaway on a sweeps site, on your blog, on Facebook, or any other social media site (let me know where I can find it)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
Open to US Only
Contest will end March 21st, 2011 @11:59pm PST
I received free product, in exchange for a honest review.
No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.