When I was little I loved Fisher-Price toys. My favorites were their very realistic play food. It was seriously the best. I always buy Fisher-Price for my kids toys too. I have Little People sets, and so much more. It is a high-quality toy company that has now expanded to cover the 4-legged family members too. They have a new line of pet toys..........................
- Ruff-a-Stack™: Based on the classic Rock-a-Stack®, the Ruff-a-Stack features removable rings that are tethered to the base of this peanut-butter scented chew toy. It squeaks when bitten and is available in two sizes – small ($7.99) and large ($11.99).
- Xylobone™: This peanut-butter scented chew toy features the classic Xylophone and squeaks when bitten. It is available in two sizes – small ($7.99) and large ($11.99).
- Chatter Pup Telebone™: The iconic Chatter Telephone® is re-imagined as an adorable puppy phone with a bone as the receiver. It is peanut-butter scented, squeaks when bitten and is available in two sizes – small ($7.99) and large ($11.99).
They have a variety of pet toys not just the ones described above. Make sure to check-out their website for their full line of pet toys. I was able to review all 3 toys I have talked about so far and I thought my two Pomeranians would love them. I underestimated how lazy my dogs are :) They really weren't very interested. They normally don't like toys, but I thought something new would be fun. Anyways I decided to let my wolf hybrid give them a try and he was in heaven. I know the peanut butter scent really drew him in. I received the small toys and they worked great for him even though he is such a large dog. I am eager to get him the larger versions for Christmas. Dogs have to have presents under the tree too :)
TO WIN: Thanks to Fisher-Price one of you gets to make your 4-legged family members day. One Pet toy just for them :)
Mandatory Entry: Go to Fisher-Price and tell me what pet toy you like the most.
3 Entries: Post my NEW button on your blog (leave link)
One Entry for doing any of the following:
(please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (left sidebar)
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (link back to this post)--leave live link and can tweet once dailyGOOD LUCK!!
Contest Open to US only.
Contest will go through Oct 24th, 2010, 11:59pm PST.
I did not receive any money for this post.
I did receive free product in exchange for an honest review.
All opinions are my own.