Calling all CHIP LOVERS!!
I recently received the following prize pack from Frito-Lay.
I love Frito-Lay and all the many brands of chips that they make. Tostitos, Lays, Fritos, Sun Chips, Doritos, Rold Gold, Smart Food, Ruffles, Cheetos, and Cracker Jack!! That is only a little bit of what they offer :) I was able to try their Lightly Salted Lays and they are very yummy. I don't miss the extra salt at all. I just love how fresh their chips always are. Crunchy and YUMMY!! They really give me my salty fix.
Frito-Lay is devoted to making their chips really tasty and more nutritious
for all Chip Lovers.
- Frito-Lay starts with fresh, farm-grown ingredients, making many of their chips with just 3 simple ingredients: potatoes or corn, all-natural oils and salts.
- They were the first major food company to remove partially hydrogenated oils from their cooking oil way back in 2003. Their chips have 0 grams trans fat because they use all-natural oils such as corn oil and sunflower oil.
- Most of their chips contain less salt than you think! A 1-oz serving of Lay's Classic potato chips has about the same amount of sodium as a slice of white bread.
- They now offer a Lightly Salted line of chips for Lay's and Ruffles potato chips and Fritos corn chips. They contain 50% less sodium than their regular line.
Frito-Lay takes pride in making great-tasting snacks, including many better-for-you snack offerings, while also trying their best to reduce their environmental footprint. When I received my package it said, "Packaging is made from recycled products."
Frito-Lay Good Chips, Good Fun!!
To Win: Frito-Lay is offering one of you the same prize pack I received.
A water bottle, reusable shopping bag, 3 bags of chips, a chip clip, and a coupon to pick out another bag of your choosing
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what brand of Frito-Lay chips is your FAVORITE, and why!!
3 Entries: Follow Frito-Lay on Twitter
3 Entries: "LIKE" Enjoy Life, Enjoy Now on Facebook
3 Entries: Post my NEW button on your blog (leave link)
5 Entries (if you posted Fall Festival Button Early)
3 Entries: Post Fall Festival Button NOW!!
One Entry for doing any of the following:
(please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (left sidebar)
- Follow Me on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (link back to this post)--leave live link and can tweet once dailyGOOD LUCK!!
Contest Open to US only.
Contest will go through Nov 4th, 2010, 11:59pm PST.
I did not receive any money for this post.
I did receive free product from Frito-Lay in exchange for an honest review.
All opinions are my own.